Thursday, February 4, 2010

Maternity Pictures

Well I finally gave in.... Keith really wanted me to take some maternity pictures & for a while I refused. I mean I am not huge, not as huge as I feel I mean. So I was not so sure I wanted a ton of pictures to remember this point of my pregnancy. Well I MUST say the pictures turned out really good thanks to Christiane Wheatley our photographer. We really love the pictures & I am glad we took them... someday Graham can see me pregnant with him in some beautiful & sweet pictures. It was also pretty cute how badly Keith wanted me to take the pictures... he has been wonderful throughout this pregnancy. He is always telling me how cute I am & I can actually tell he is being honest. He loves me being pregnant! I feel very blessed. Here are some of the wonderful pictures she took on Sunday. ( I am 36 weeks in these pictures)











There are just a few pictures... On another note we had our shower along with my sister. It was so much fun! Keith & I were SO blessed & humbled that so many people came out to support us & that so many people wanted to help get us all ready for Graham. It really helped us be more prepared for his big arrival. All his clothes are washed, bassinet put together, room basically finished, changing table stocked with diapers and wipes. I guess we are getting as ready as we can everything else we can't really "prepare" for, we'll just have to wing it...ha. I will get pictures of his room & other cute things soon. Also I need to get some pictures from the shower... of coarse I didn't even take a camera. It's so hard to step back & take pictures I love being all involved.

Anyway sorry if this blog is scattered... I feel a bit scattered lately. My last day of work is tomorrow & I am hoping to get a lot done from now until Graham makes his big debut. You will be hearing from me again soon because we find out if has turned Monday... say a prayer for us it's a big day!

4 comments:

Cheri & Ed said...

These pictures are great!!!! You are absolutely beautiful and we can't wait for Graham to arrive (well, we can b/c we want him to be okay.) We pray for you every day and that Graham will flip for you. I'll try to send the pics I took of Graham's room while I was out and a few of the shower. Once I started talking, I forgot to take pictures, but I think Twyla was taking a bunch. Love you!!!! Cheri' & Ed, aka GiGi and Bop-E

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

What beautiful pictures! You've POPPED since your last pictures on the blog. I can't believe you are about to have him!

Kenley King said...

OMG these are so precious! You look great! Seriously! Ya'll are the cutest!! Praying for you tomorrow, I'll check on ya then!

Kyle and Amber said...

Very good pictures. You are going to look back at these in just a few weeks and wonder how on earth your tummy had that sweet boy in there. It will be hard to imagine not having him out here to hold once he's made his big entrance!