Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Trip

Well I have needed to update but I find it hard to find time to update as much as necessary these days. Graham is growing like crazy! It's amazing how fast time flies when you are watching it progress literally day by day. I will post more about Graham over his last month soon, but this one is about our first over night out of town trip. We went to Dallas to see Keith's family, go to a wedding & have a meet and greet party for our one and only Graham Toogood. It was such an awesome trip... Graham does not usually enjoy being cooped up in his car seat so I was a little nervous about the six hour trip. He was AWESOME all the way there & ALL the way back.It rained SO much we could literally not see the front of our car at times! Talk about SCARY, but praise the Lord we made it! There were a couple of meltdowns while we were in Dallas from being in the car WAY more than usual, but he was SO good. He slept all night like usual and was a happy sweet baby at his meet and greet. He got to be with his cousins Brynlee & Lawson. It was good to have family time & I pray that someday Graham will be close with all his cousins on both sides like I always was... it makes life so sweet when you have cousins to share memories together!

We went to a wedding the day we got there & we left the reception pretty early but we were glad we got to be there at all. Graham did well & he wore a little suit... it was too cute. The next afternoon Keith & I went on a little shopping adventure & to lunch while Gigi & Boppy took care of the little guy. It was nice to get to go and hang out for a bit. It was so funny though because I really felt weird no to have this little person tagging along. Then that evening we went to his meet & greet... he literally cried all the way there & all the way back (like I said not a fan of the car seat). He did not cry once at the party though & he let everyone hold him, no problem. I can say my boy is a cuddly little guy & smiley too. It was SO much fun & we were so excited that Keith's friends & family all got meet him. Any way enough chat here are some pictues from that weekend.

Like I said check back soon bc I will posting more several days in a row!Mothers Day, 3 Months... you get the picture I'm behind!I am working on it though






1 comment:

Gigi and Bop-E said...

We LOVED having you here and of course, keeping our perfect baby, Graham. He was so good while you enjoyed a brief trip to the mall. He was so adorable in his little suit at the wedding. I love the pictures. Hope to see you soon. We miss you all! Love GiGi & Bop-E