Sunday, June 13, 2010

We Have A Roller!



I am so glad we have a blog that will allow family & friends who don't get t see Graham all the time, to see him grow. This one is for you Gigi & Bob- E!
Here is a video we took of Graham rolling from his back to his front. He has gotten really good at it. He did it a couple of weeks ago for Boss (my dad). Then he wouldn't do it again until the other day, now he does it every time we lay him on the ground. He can roll front to back too but it happens so fast I have not been able to video it... He is getting SO strong. You can tell how much it takes for them to roll this way since he doesn't use his arms... we are so proud. WAY TO GO GRAHAM!

Oh and please ignore all talking... it's so funny to hear yourself after the fact. Also sorry for the shaking video, Graham gets camera shy if you just point the camera at him so I have to hold it out while keeping eye contact with him. It's amazing I even got him in the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. Before we know it, he'll be crawling.

Cheri and Ed said...

That was from Gigi and Bop-E not anonymous.